About the Role
• Transform the marketing function to be a Lead & Demand enabler for Sales and Regions
• Leverage customer advocacy, customer success, and account marketing techniques to drive reference-able clients
• Partner with Alliances, Analysts and Advisors to influence go-to-market and winning deals
• Hands-on experience in developing ideas and driving campaigns.
• Have a good entrepreneurial and hands-on mindset since our marketing organization is like a start-up.
• Strategic leadership and guidance on developing the right marketing campaigns to enable all-round growth of the Organization.
• Create and own the go-to-market strategy for new products & features.
• Streamline Marketing operations by implementing relevant marketing and advertising initiatives that will improve the overall Brand Management at .
• Define marketing strategies to support ’s overall talent attraction & retention strategies and other objectives.
• Act as both architect and steward for by creating and telling stories and inviting customers to participate in the narrative by creating a strong customer loyalty.
• Drive the evolution of our brand positioning by attracting strong Shareholder Loyalty.
• Play a leading role in creating and managing marketing plans to help achieve sustainable and profitable growth.
• Develop robust marketing capabilities (e.g. Technology fluency, digital expertise, customer data and insights, data analytics etc.) to help compete.
• Create breakthrough offerings and advance marketing by experimenting with new technology platforms, alternative media, new tools and techniques.
• Align around customer-centricity. Utilize data insights and analytics to deliver superior personalized customer experiences and measurable business results.
• Collaborate with Pre-Sales, Enterprise Sales and Business teams to understand the service offerings and create lead generation
• 18+ years’ experience in leading/managing the marketing in diverse geographies, preferably in Global IT services
• Social & Digital marketing experience preferred
• Strong experience in Digital and Modern Marketing Platforms and tools.
• Experience of leading a team but working one/two levels below a good leader.
• Experience of marketing execution in the NA and UK markets
Education-Master’s degree with specialization in marketing and communication from premier B School.