About the Role
• Help design, execute, and manage overall industry analyst, influencer, and thought leader strategy and plan.
• Create, nurture, and manage positive relationships with industry analysts, industry influencers, and thought leaders, serving as a key, centralized contact point and connector.
• Establish and maintain regular communication with analysts and influencers via multiple channels which you will develop to engage and educate these communities on GitLab strategy, roadmap and product updates.
• Ensure all analysts and influencer advice informs all applicable business activities and that analyst/influencer/thought leader publications and/or other interactions mentioning GitLab are leveraged appropriately to help build market awareness, increase lead generation effectiveness, and simplify selling.
• Plan, schedule, and manage analyst/influencer program activities such as participation in analyst research, conferences, advisory days, briefings, inquiries, and reporting.
• Drive alignment with sales, marketing and product teams to maximize program impact.
• Schedule briefings, inquiries, demos and advisory days with key analysts and influencers, customers, and leadership execs.
• Prioritize and manage incoming analyst requests for information, research support, research review, customer references, and event speakers.
• Prior experience working with industry analysts and influencers in B2B enterprise software and services required.
• Specific, significant experience in an industry Analyst Relations role in enterprise software a plus.
• Understanding of how to build and maintain relationships with key influencers, leading industry analysts, and analyst firms.
• Prior, significant experience working with senior executives a plus.
• Prior experience negotiating contracts with Industry Analyst firms a plus.
• Excellent project and time management skills.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills.
• Self-starter with a strong sense of ownership.
• Able to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced and lean organization.
• Passion for helping build a world-class, innovative analyst relations program and desire to own and refine key operational processes
• You share our values, and work in accordance with those values
• Negotiate, secure, and manage contracts and related services ensuring they support both strategic and tactical, near term and future requirements. Ensure that contracted services are fully utilized.
• Driving negotiations with industry analyst and related firms to consistently optimize spend.
• Proven ability to build and drive a budget and forecast spend.
• Specific experience in garnering industry analyst interest and coverage.
• Strong orientation to managing program details.
Experience : 10+ years relevant experience is required.